Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March on MARCH .


The title may be very confusing. But don't worry. As the blog entry progresses, you will understand it. Gets?

For the second time in history, I am going to march on March. You may wonder why it is only my second time. It is because when I was still in the Grade 6 level, the school decided to change its program. That's why, there was no graduation, which started in our batch. It was very disappointing since all of us were very excited. But thank God the school didn't do it again this time! If that will happen, I would be ultimately pissed! 

On March 19, 2012, we will march with happy smiles and laughters, but I would be sure that tears will be shed on this day. And for me, this would be one of those topsy-turvy moments wherein we experience joy, sadness, excitement, fear and ecstasy all in one. But HOPE lives within us and we are looking forward on what the future is in store for us.

I would like to end this entry, because I need to memorize my speech for our English activity. Wish me luck, guys! 



PHOTO SOURCE:
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/282/1/3/graduation_by_SWDPhoto.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment