Saturday, February 18, 2012

Addiction: TEMPLE RUNNNNN!

A game with breath-taking effects and rules. At first, I was shocked of how the game goes on, but I have managed to learn it and it wasn't that easy as I expected. 


This game is called "TEMPLE RUN", a game which I usually played on the iPod of my sister. Its main objective: run as fast as you can without being eaten by those demonic monkeys! And here's the twist: there are obstacles in the game, like a fire structure, a spiky structure, enormous tree roots and trees with big roots having tunnels. 


At first, I was like:"Is that all? This is so rubbish!" But I didn't mind that I was really into it. I was addicted, for short! The different characters added to the excitement to the game. There were also power-ups like mega-coin at 150 points, coin magnet, invisibility lasting to 30 seconds, 2-point coin starts at 1000 meters and 3-point coin starts at 2000 meters and boosts works for 1000 meters! How cool is that! After the addiction of many of us, from Plants vs Zombies, to Angry Birds, Temple Run is surely next in line for being a trending and addicting game!









PHOTO SOURCE: 
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/i/2012/037/5/b/daring_do_temple_run_chapter_1_by_mre380-d4ooinq.png

No comments:

Post a Comment