Friday, February 17, 2012

The Return of Word Factory

WORD FACTORY - It's a typical educational game with letters placed on tiles. But slowly by slowly, it's surprisingly dominating our class.
From AC's win in the raffle draw for the Math-Sci Week, the "word factory" game was infectious, and even I was encouraged to play during lunch time. 
I could feel excitement and challenge when playing this game, especially if we're too many, because of the rush of catching words behind the twisted and the "bali-baligtad" tiles. This game may be an old, boring game for others, but for me, it's not (really!) 

Every drop of particles on the hourglass (or should I say, three-minute glass), I become frustrated to find words that would benefit and that would advantage me. But at the end of the game, I almost got zero, but thank God I haven't got. 

With the re-definition of Word Factory as a "trending game" in the class, there's no doubt that we students still love to play education games and are willing to learn through EduTainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment