Thursday, February 16, 2012

MAKE MUSIC FOR EARS, NOT FOR EYES.


Grammy's 2012 was over! And guess who the big winner was? Isn't it obvious? It's Adele!

Adele claimed 6 wins from a total of six nominations. Now, that's a blast! She didn't only win. She also performed her first single off from her album, "21", Rolling in the Deep. 

It's no surprise for me about Adele's victory over some pop icons such as Rihanna and Lady Gaga. Her music expresses soul, anger and glory all in one.  I have no regrets on knowing this beautiful and angelic voice that has a mission to inspire each one of us.

I was very happy to listen to her first ever song called, "Chasing Pavements" because her vocals were very strong and the song itself gives its justice. It's just a whole package on what I'm looking for as an avid music fan. 

Lady Gaga may wear bras and bikinis there. Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj may wear wigs and weird outfits out there. Justin Bieber may wear his jacket and "maluwag" pants out there. But only Adele can let us wear our smile because of her songs and voice (and also her eccentric yet astounding accent, haha). 

"I make music for ears, not for eyes." This was Adele's message to others and this still sticks on my mind at the present time. I will not forget her legacy and she will remain in the hearts of every music fan. We love you, Adele! 

2 comments:

  1. her songs are like diaries that I can listen to it every second of the day!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..wow, that's absolutely trueeee!

    ReplyDelete