Thursday, February 16, 2012

SWIVELING PENCILS.

The art of swiveling pencils is very hard for me! Huhu. :(
This has kept us busy these past few weeks. This has become an addicting "ability game" that will challenge our coordination and balance. SWIVELING PENCILS!

You ought to know that pencils are just for writing and drawing and sketching. Guess what? Pencils nowadays cannot only be an instrument of art and literature. My classmates re-defined the use of pencils. These writing materials are now used as a what can we call "dance craze". Forget about Dougie for this new coordination steps have invaded our class.

For others, it is simple. Just place your index finger on the eraser, then your middle and thumb should be placed on the upper part of the pencil's body. Then, the middle finger must have the force to push the pencil to rotate and the thumb must be able to balance it, and the index finger must be able to catch it. What a hard thing to do! 

I was very frustrated to learn about the 'game', but as Christelle said to me, "Nobody's hopeless." And I was like, "Oh, please! I want to learn it badly just like I want to graduate." But at the end of the day, I failed to perfect the trick. And that saddened me a lil' bit. But that's okay. It's not part of our exams, eh. Ha-ha. Let's discover the next days if I can really learn how to swivel a pencil.

2 comments:

  1. haha I'm also interested with that swiveling thing of pencils which wendy always shows infront of me! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..I can't really perfect it ! !

    ReplyDelete