Monday, February 20, 2012

Too Emotional .

People tend to be emotional when push comes to shove, when problems start bugging, or when sadness visits. For me, I really don't like people who are very emotional. They irritate me. They make me wanna cry. But I don't want to. I just want to see everyone wear their smiles and walk with content and ecstasy. I don't want to see people crying, or shouting, or fighting, or weeping. I want the world to be what I think of. But I think it's impossible. 

Human as we are, it is natural for us to think emotionally, because it's very impossible to keep your real feelings when you do not cry. I doesn't mean that if we cry, we are weak. It only shows that we are strong enough to face the fact that we are human beings and we are fragile. To those who cry out their sorrow and despair to feel better..guess what? You're not alone! Researchers said that 8.8 percent of people feel better after crying. So, grab your tissue now and cry your heart out! 

As I make this post, I remember a girl, who is a damsel in distress, yet she finds hope that everything could make sense for the near future. Ha-ha, peace!



PHOTO SOURCE:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/338/f/f/cry_by_HNDE.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment