Friday, February 17, 2012

Say Goodbye


Four years of laughter. Four years of tears. Four years of pain. Four years of enjoyment. Four years of everything. Throughout our stay here in HCCC, are four years mean everything to me.


FIRST YEAR - Year of surprises and fun. I have seen familiar faces and  especially, new faces. At the back of my mind, I was saying: "This is gonna be fun!" And it truly was. With my new-found friends and colleagues, the first year as a high school student was such a blast!


SECOND YEAR - Year of unexpected delights. They were familiar faces I have seen last year, and a few who have been new to me. And I was like,"This year, it's gonna be a bloodbath!" Ha-ha. The second year of my high school life gave me an avenue to meet new friends and to collect old ones. 

THIRD YEAR - Year of hardships and challenges. This year, we met no new faces. And that's a little bit sad. But, the third year in high school offered us tougher challenges and obstacles that we need to surpass. But thank God..we survived...!

FOURTH YEAR - Year of tears and renewals. Success! We have finally reached the final stage wherein we would finalize our stay in the institution that we learned to 'love'. Despite the tears that we are ready to shed this coming graduation, we have managed to bond together. It's our last chance to share the stage, before we go our separate ways. 



NEXT LEVEL----> COLLEGE: This is gonna be tough. Here, we prove to others what we can do. College, please be good to me. 


PHOTO SOURCE: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/176/c/e/Graduation_by_jennee.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment