Thursday, February 23, 2012

NEW DIRECTION wins!

Nope. I'm not talking 'bout the debate we had just participated later in the day. And nope! I'm not talking 'bout One Direction.



As the third season of Glee progresses, I am continuously amazed by the talents of the New Direction. No doubt, they deserve to win the Regionals. Ha-ha. Those Warblers ain't got nothing! They tried to control the New Directions. That even didn't work. Boo-hoo! Good thing is, Sebastian admitted his mistakes and even cheered for the New Directions when they performed. 



 On the other hand, I really liked the mash-up of Fly by Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna and I Believe I Can Fly by R.Kelly. It was epic! I haven't heard such mash-up for a very long time! Two thumbs up, Glee Clubbers. Til next time!




PHOTO SOURCE: 
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzg32m6Mpq1r9f9uuo1_500.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment