Friday, February 24, 2012

Bulletproof !

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Every time wasted waiting for you, is every time you have lost. From what you've done to me, this time, I'll be bulletproof. You're dirty words were just cheap pandering. You're silly antics were just useless deceptions. You're love for me was not a force to be reckoned with. Every thing we are is just plain lies. It was vague. It was blurry. Every thing wasn't worth it all.




Well, thanks to you, by the way. Because as you hurt me gradually, you made my heart bulletproof.  As you left me waiting in vain, you made my heart stronger than yesterday. My loneliness ain't killing me no more (sounds like a song)! I am STRONGER. Get that?






PHOTO SOURCE:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/026/f/7/Bulletproof_by_Azuresky713.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment