Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stop Animation.

No no no! I'm not saying to STOP animation. Perhaps, it may be the best thing we could enjoy. I'm pertaining to the style called STOP animation. Whew! (Sometimes we need to explain for others to understand). 






We are planning to use this kind of style, since it is easy, and we don't need a lot of actors or scripts. We just need a camera, and several drawings that we could animate. We are planning to use this in our Computer project. And we cross our fingers that it may work. And it may look good. And it may look nice! Argh! I have so many frustrations about this! I hope we could patch this up before the Sunday ends! I swear to every body that we would strive to be exempted from the exam. I hope so. We hope so. 




To my groupmates, let us altogether, CROSS OUR FINGERS! Not raise our middle finger!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment