Saturday, February 18, 2012

RAIN, RAIN, go away.

I have bad feelings when rain comes, especially heavy rains. I don't know why, but I've got different instincts that when rain visits my day, something bad, very bad, will happen. 


I hate when it rains. As much as I have enjoyed playing under the rain many years ago, I think my thinking when it comes to rain has changed. I'm confused because I like water, very very much, like I would like to try drinking eight glasses of water each day, but there is something different when it comes to rain. Maybe, I would blame the people around me. Rain, as they have said, can cause us fever (and I don't know where they got this belief). I think that was the reason why I hated rain. 

Rain, rain, go away, don't come again..and lemme play! 




PHOTO SOURCE: 
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzk3df3I7L1qc0hhlo1_100.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment